Saturday, June 5, 2010

Why do you need Pacsafe : Tell them Why and Win Pacsafe Travel Safe 200!


Everyone wants to feel secured and protected without having to worry about there precious belongings. Worrying can sometimes limit the fun and enjoyment that we can experience while doing our daily adventures.

So to gives us a piece of security, Pacsafe will be giving away one of their products.. the TravelSafe! Its Easy to JOIN!




To join, you just have to tell them Why do you need Pacsafe? it's easy as that.. that's why i am officially joining this contest by telling them that :

"I will be a student once again this coming June with that in mind I will be travelling from my home to my school every single day. I haven't used any Pacsafe Products before but I need a Pacsafe Travel Safe to keep my laptop and other techy gadgets secure not only from the dust and dirt of the road but also it gives a sense of security where you can be at peace knowing that your beloved things are at the right hands but for this matter in the right Bag.

And with this in mind, I would Love to have at least one Pacsafe Product to feel the secure and once again protected that's the main reason why I joined this contest to get hold of this amazing bag."

Don't let this chance pass you by! to know more about the contest.. just click on the photo above or click HERE! and Please take note that the Deadline for the submission of entries will be on July 10 ,2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment