Sunday, May 23, 2010

٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶..Simple Appreciation for RockstarMomma..٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶


May 23, 2010. Sunday.
Burger King - Glorietta 4

I had a great time today! thanks to RockstarMomma.

It's Today! Yes! It's the day that I met RockstarMomma and claimed my prize for winning one of her Blog contest. It was terrible at first, I underestimated the traffic here in my place and so I arrived late with the agreed 4pm call time in my head. While on my way to Glorietta 4, I was worried that due to my hung up my prize will be forfeited but after all the thinking and what happened, I was able to meet her.. RockstarMomma is soo pretty and nice! I felt her warm smile as she gave the prize to me.

After our fair share of pleasant hi and hello's I don't know how to say goodbye since I came in late. Flustered after being invited to drink a frap in Starbucks and being invited for the second time around, i realized that i need to go since this opportunity of spending time with her will only come once. It's a shame that i didn't bring my digicam with me but i will surely treasure this moment and i will be reminded about this event everytime I will see my brother use this Hair Iron that i won! Since it's getting late we bid our farewell! I went home with a smile in my heart and a Hair Iron in my bag!

Thanks Again RockstarMomma for being nice and spending your precious time with me! MORE POWER TO YOU!٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶

0 comments:

Post a Comment